Author: Al Hoda Azhar Language School
One of the annual school rituals reflecting Al-Hoda Schools’ administration support to teachers professional development and School Improvement is to celebrate the teachers’ newly acquired diplomas and certificates.
The achievements celebrated this year where:
– TLDW Certificate in Teacher Leadership offerd by HertsCam UK.
– Professional Educator Diploma offered by The American University in Cairo.
– CACHE UK Certificate for Early Year Education.
– Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers and Learners.
– Special Education Degrees from Egyptian Universities.
Congratulations to all our newly certified teachers.
‘Think Different’ is the theme of the school this year. The aim of this theme is to encourage students to think out of the box and come up with new ideas that might be beneficial for themselves and their community.
Remember, the law of gravity was discovered only when one person thought differently.
Here are some photos for our kids using different materials for making activities and decorating their class.
Normal school hours will be back starting Sunday 22/9:
- Lines start at 7:45 am.
- 1st lesson starts at 8:00 am.
- The school day ends at 3:00 pm.
In an attempt to activate the Plastic Free Campaign, Al Hoda School started taking some effective steps to reduce the use of plastic:
- Environmentally friendly plastic bags are used in giving out books.
- Canteen snacks are wrapped in paper pockets.
Taking care of the environment is everyone's responsibility!
Let’s give them a big cheer, it’s a new school year!
In a welcoming atmosphere,students & teachers of Preparatory & Secondary stages enjoyed sharing many pleasant activities and lots of games .
Their smiley faces made our day. It was a warm start for an enthusiastic academic year. Welcome back, our special students!!!